English language requirements
If English is not your first language, you will need to satisfy the Universities’ English language requirements. These can be met by having studied your first degree in the medium of English, or else by possession of any one of the following qualifications:
- IELTS academic: 6.5 overall (at least 6.0 on each section)
- TOEFL* online: 92 (at least 21 on each section)
- TOEFL* computer based: 237 (at least 21 on each section, TWE at least 4.5)
- TOEFL*: 580 (at least 55 on each section, TWE at least 4.5)
- Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE)
- Certificate of Advanced English (CAE)
If you hold another qualification, you should contact us and the Admission Board will decide on whether this is acceptable.
*Regarding the TOEFL test: our institutional code is 8450. Please notify us of your incoming result.
Summary of required documents
Applicants are required to provide the following documents:
1) copy of a LL.M, or LL.B (GPA of 7/10, 2:1, C+ etc.), or Any other university master diploma (and transcript) original and English version
2) proof of minimum of two years of relevant work experience
3) letter from your employer where his/her acknowledgement to your application and proof of current relevant job to the LL.M are included
4) sufficient (and valid) English test result
5) filled out application form
7) copy of the ID page of a valid passport
If you wish to submit your application, please do so by contacting us through this website.
It is unlikely that we will able to determine eligibility without receiving a full application, for this reason there are no application fees and we encourage you to go ahead and apply!
We would like to stress that although the main strength of this executive LL.M programme lies in the fact that a great variety of topics is covered throughout the four teaching modules, it is also possible to apply for only one or more teaching modules.
The information on this page is subject to change.