English language requirements
If English is not your first language, you will need to satisfy the Universities’ English language requirements. These can be satisfied by having studied your first degree in the medium of English, or else by possession of any one of the following qualifications:
- IELTS academic: 6.5 overall (at least 6.0 on each section)
- TOEFL* online: 92 (at least 21 on each section)
- TOEFL* computer based: 237 (at least 21 on each section, TWE at least 4.5)
- TOEFL*: 580 (at least 55 on each section, TWE at least 4.5)
- Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE)
- Certificate of Advanced English (CAE)
If you hold another qualification, you should contact us and the Admission Board will decide on whether this is acceptable.
*Regarding the TOEFL test: our institutional code is 8450. Please notify us of your incoming result.
Summary of required documents
Applicants are required to provide the following documents:
1) A LL.M, or LL.B (with a GPA of 7/10, 2:1, C+ etc.), or Any other university master diploma (and transcript)
2) A proof of minimum of two years of relevant work experience
3) The support from your employer to your application and proof of current relevant job to the LL.M (letter from employer)
4) Sufficient English test result score
5) Completed application form
7) passport copy (ID page)
If you wish to submit your application, please do so by contacting us through this website.
It is unlikely that we will able to determine eligibility without receiving a full application, hence, as there are no application fees, we encourage you to go ahead and try!
We would like to stress that although the main strength of this executive LL.M programme lies in the fact that a great variety of topics is covered throughout the four teaching blocks of a full round, it is also possible to apply for individual teaching blocks.
The information on this page is subject to change.