Submitting your application
It is great that you are interested in our part-time LL.M in Energy Law for professionals!
Please contact us through this website to inform when you wish to start the course, and submit your application.
Candidates who submit their application for the full ‘Teaching Round’ should do so until early June (the tuition fee is € 25000*).
If you are interested in following all modules, but the ‘Teaching Round’ has already started, please contact us. This might still be possible.
You can also apply for one or more individual teaching modules (the tuition fee for each module is € 7000).
Applications should be submitted no later than two months prior to the start date of the module you wish to attend.
The admission criteria and required documents are explained in details at criteria & documents on this website.
This is only an overview:
1) copy of a LL.M, or LL.B (GPA of 7/10, 2:1, C+ etc.), or Any other university master diploma (and transcript) original and English version
2) proof of minimum of two years of relevant work experience
3) letter from your employer where his/her acknowledgement to your application and proof of current relevant job to the LL.M are included
4) sufficient (and valid) English test result
5) filled out application form
7) copy of the ID page of a valid passport
Teaching Round 2018-2020 (ongoing):
– Electricity and gas: Liberalising and Regulating the Market – University of Groningen (30 September – 13 October 2018)
– Upstream Oil and Gas: Public and Contractual Law Aspects – University of Oslo (27 January – 9 February 2019)
– Energy Investments, Trade and Security – University of Aberdeen (16 June – 29 June 2019)
– Green Energy, Climate and Sustainable Development – University of Copenhagen (20 October – 2 November 2019)
*Ideally, the tuition fees should be paid in full, however, under justified circumstances, they could be divided into a few installments.