Submitting your application
It is great that you are interested in our part-time LL.M in Energy Law for professionals!
Please contact us through this website to inform when you wish to start the course, and submit your application.
Candidates who submit their application for the full round should do so until early June (the tuition fee is € 25000*).
You can also apply for 1 or more individual teaching blocks (the tuition fee for each individual block is € 7000).
The admission criteria and required documents are explained in details at criteria & documents on this website, but here is a check list:
1) A LL.M, or LL.B (with a GPA of 7/10, 2:1, C+ etc.), or Any other university master diploma (and transcript)
2) A proof of minimum of two years of relevant work experience
3) The support from your employer to your application and proof of current relevant job to the LL.M (letter from employer)
4) Sufficient English test result score
5) Completed application form
7) passport copy (ID page)
Teaching Round 2018-2020 (confirmed):
– Electricity and gas: Liberalising and Regulating the Market – University of Groningen (30 September – 13 October 2018)
– Upstream Oil and Gas: Public and Contractual Law Aspects – University of Oslo (27 January – 9 February 2019)
– Energy Investments, Trade and Security – University of Aberdeen (16 June – 29 June 2019)
– Green Energy, Climate and Sustainable Development – University of Copenhagen (20 October – 2 November 2019)
*Ideally, the tuition fees should be paid in full, however, under justified circumstances, they could be divided into a few instalments.